Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's Been Goin On

Monday I went over to my SILs house to take some pictures of little Miss E. I guess these would technically be her 18 month pics. 
EIGHTEEN MONTHS.
1.5 YEARS.
WHAT?!?
I still can't believe how this happened but she cracks me up every day. I love her little personality.
And even her strong will!




She took a little tumble off the stairs and hit her head and was telling me all about it. 
It's definitely very interesting trying to get an 18 month old to sit where you want her to sit and do what you want her to do during pictures-or any time for that matter. Or maybe that's just my 18 month old!!

I was FINALLY able to get all the crap off my stove this week. I had tried actual oven cleaner when we first moved in, but that didn't even work so I figured it was caked on forever from the A-holes that lived here before us!

Beware, it was terrible before. But don't judge me we just moved in. 3 years ago. 
I feel like we got a new stove. I am so proud of myself. I keep asking Mike "Did you see my stove, look what I did" He asked me if I wanted a cookie and I told him yes, I actually do!!

Elli has become o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. with this doll. She carries her everywhere, knows to go get her when you say "where's your doll". She carries her around and pats her back, she rocks her, she feeds her, she rocks her in the swing, and she buckles her into the car seat. She is such a little mama, It melts my heart!!



I am planning a bachelorette party for my friend this weekend, any one have any fun ideas? Dinner and the bar(s) have already been picked out, but I just want to make sure this is a night she'll never forget...or never remember!!






1 comment:

Holly said...

Beautiful photos! They turned out really well! :)