Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just a little 411





How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started blogging a year ago in April when my daughter was 4 months old. It's funny to look back to my first post and see how much things have changed.

Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to Bryan College for my first semester for college. It is a small private Christian college in Dayton, TN. I played soccer for the school and was going for a degree in Psychology. The last night of Christmas break I decided that I wasn't going to go back to school for the next semester. There were a lot of reasons that I made up in my head, but mostly it boiled down to fear. So the next morning Mike and I drove down and packed up all my stuff and moved me home. And I ended up getting my associates in Liberal Arts at the local Community College/


Where have you traveled?
I have been to Canada, Cozumel, Can Cun, and went on a Caribbean cruise.  


If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would buy us a new house with a ton of land. And then a few four wheelers, dune buggies, etc for the sand dunes. And take a tropical vacation.  


What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1. Putting dishes in the the sink instead of the dishwasher when it is practically empty.
2. Having the toilet paper face the wrong way on the roll. 
3. When people are constantly late. always. For e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!  


What is your favorite movie?
I love the movie Country Strong. Tim McGraw and Garrett Hedlund. YUM! 


What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I am a whiskey girl. Give me some crown and coke and I'm all set. I used to like beer because it was cheap, but I wasn't a fan of the bloat. 


What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Honestly-sit in my room by.my.self. And read a book or take a nap. Me time is so rare that when I have it I just want to be a.l.o.n.e.


If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Hmm..that's a hard one. My first instinct is to say Babies R Us, but I guess I would have to say Target. I could buy almost anything there. I would love to decorate our house and get a new wardrobe. 


What day would you love to relive again?
I would love to re-live the birth of my daughter. Even thought it hurt like hell I would do it again in a heartbeat. It would be so amazing to be able to go back and re-live the moment when I first saw her, first nursed her, our first moments as a family. It was such a precious time to me. 



What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I feel like I have worked everywhere. I've worked at 2 pizza places, Franks Nursery, Wendys, I did maintenance for our township Parks and Rec department, waitress at Logan's, waitress and bartender at Stir Crazy, and a teller at a credit union. 


Show us a picture from high school or college.


If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

I would love to take a Medeterranian Cruise. 
Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 


Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I hope we will be living in our dream home with plenty of acreage and that we have added another child to our family. 

2 comments:

Tami said...

You still look exactly the same as you did in high school! I also chose Target- you can't go wrong because they have everything!!!

the workaholic momma said...

I LOVE the family pics!!! And I am totally with you on the $10,000 to Target!!