Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9 Months

9*15*11
Ellie*Bellie
9 months.9 MONTHS.
9 M.O.N.T.H.S.!!!!
I can not believe that 9 months have already flown by! It seems like just yesterday I was carrying you around in my belly, and now you can get around all on your own!!! I can't believe it! We only have 3 short...very short...months until your birthday. You will be 1 before we know it! But for now I am going to cherish the fact that you are still my little baby.

This month:
*You weigh 18lbs 6.5oz
*You have 4 bottles a day 7:00am 10:00am 3:00pm 7:00-7:30ishpm. You have 3 "meals" a day
*You are in a size 2 disposable, but we still are using mostly cloth diapers
*You have a few 3 month onesies and pants that fit, but for the most part we've moved you into 6 month clothes
*You go to bed around 7:30 and sleep until around 7:00am, take a bottle and go back down until 8:00-8:30
*You take two naps a day and sleep from 1-2.5 hours

::This is what our photo sessions are like these days::

This month we went to the Zoo with Grandma and your cousins. You did so well!

You met your Aunt Shannon this month and had so much fun playing with her.


You love.love.L.O.V.E. feeding yourself so most of your meals consist of finger foods.


I just can't believe how big your getting, you walk around the furniture and love to be down on the ground playing. The only time we can get you to sit still is when we are giving you a bottle...and even then you get so distracted!!!
You are such a sweet little girl and fill our lives with so much joy. We are so blessed that God gave you to us. The other day I was watching you play and tears filled my eyes, it seems like the days are flying by and I know one day you won't be my "little" girl anymore. One day it won't just be you and I any more. You will be my "big" girl helping me with your little brothers and sisters. I want to spend these days cherishing how little you are and all the new experiences that we are sharing together.
Eleanor Ruth I can't even express how much we love you.

 

Zephaniah 3:17
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

1 comment:

Tami said...

She is so adorable! I laughed at the 9 month "photo shoot" pictures. It's hard to get a good shot when you can't get them so sit still, isn't it? :)