Friday, April 6, 2012

My sweet Ellie Belle

Linking up with Kelly for Show Us Your Life this week.

Two years ago little did we know our lives were about to change forever.
We found out I was pregnant in April of 2010. We both were pretty surprised!
In August we discovered that we were going to be the parents of a little girl.
I always told myself I wanted to have a boy first so that my kids would have a big brother to look out for them but secretly I really wanted a little girl. I never knew how much I could love someone.
Eleanor Ruth was born December 15, 2010


She is now almost 16 months old and I couldn't imagine my life without her. God has blessed us immensely with our little girl and I am so thankful to be able to stay home and care for her. These years are so precious and the days fly by, I feel like she was just a newborn yesterday. We would love to eventually add more children to our family and I am praying for another girl next. Although I would love to have boys one day. 
 I have twin brothers who are 4 years older than me and have always wished for a sister. (I am so thankful for my SIL's that God has brought into my life) I hope that I will be able to give Ellie a sister one day. I love dressing her up and putting her in dresses with big matching flowers. She is the light of my life and I am so grateful for her. It seems that I love her more each and every day.

She is such a little ham and loves to dance. All you have to do is say "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" and she will dance her way around the room. She is always on the go and is just learning to climb all over anything and everything.








She is my littlest best friend and I love her so much!!

No comments: