Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Catch Up

It's been forever since I've actually sat down at the computer! I finally joined the grown up world and got a smart phone a few weeks ago so now I can just do everything from my phone...except I don't have the patience-or time-to sit and write a blog post on it.
So let's play catch-up
Sunday was April Fools day and I posted an old ultrasound picture of Ellie on Facebook

 A few people took the bait, while a few others called my bluff.
I even commented that it was an April Fools joke before I went to bed. I had some family that apparently didn't see the JOKE part and were pretty upset so I had to write this

But apparently that wasn't enough because I had to post this later that day
1. It was April Fool's simmer down 2. Would I really announce to my FAMILY that I was preggers on Facebook-Uh NO. 3. I am NOT pregnant!!!

Tuesday my SIL (the one that lives with us) went in for a Dr. appointment cause her stomach was bothering her and they ended up sending her to the ER because they thought it was appendicitis (It wasn't appendicitis and they have ran a bunch of other tests and they still aren't sure what is wrong so keep her in your prayers because she is in a lot of pain) so I got to play super Aunt and have a little taste of what it would be like having 4 kids on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was pretty chaotic around here!! But luckily it was a semi-nice day Wednesday so we could play outside.

It's crunch time getting things ready for our mom2mom sale in Walled Lake on April 21st. I'm starting to get a little nervous that we won't have everything done in time. I am going to see if my lovely hubby will help me paint frames this weekend. Here's a little glimpse of what we will be selling


 Hopefully we will have our Etsy shop up and running soon!



I need 100 of these rompers. They are the cutest things ever.
I die.

Hopefully things will calm down in the next week so that I have time to bust out some flower frames!!

No comments: