Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Michigan I thought that we came to an agreement about the weather. We talked about this last week when you gave us amazing 80* days. So what is with this 40* crap that you have sent our way this week?? Get it together I have big plans for this spring.I expect more from you next week.
Dear Tony Horton why do you make me workout so hard to have a killer bod? Your p90x is going to be the death of me. I am going to buy stock in Motrin for all the parts of me that are sore this week. I better see some banging results in 90 days or we are going to have a Little chat.
Dear Ellie Why are you so sweet? You are at such a fun stage and I love watching you learn and grow. You crack me up. Please stay out of the DVDS you know your dad has them in order and goes into an OCD panic attack when they aren't where they are supposed to be. And don't be such a daredevil, you are going to crack your head open if you don't stop climbing onto the fireplace ledge and standing up on all of your toys. Keep on dancing, you provide endless entertainment for everyone!





Dear Dr Pepper Cherry why oh why do you taste so good. You are chocked full of crabs and sugar but you are just so inviting. Please stop taunting me at the grocery store and convincing me to buy you.

Have an amazing weekend!!

No comments: