Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Linking up with Megan for 



Sometimes: I am so excited when Ellie sleeps in until 9:00am
Always: I am no amused when she is soaked thru and I have to give her a bath and wash sheets first thing when I wake up
For the record-I don't think she was amused either

Sometimes: I have pajama days during the week
Always: I have pajama days during the week-WHOOPS

Sometimes: Ellie's toys start playing themselves late at night and I get freaked out
Always: I am convinced Casper lives in our living room and I have to sing "God is bigger than the boogie man..."

Sometimes: I take my car mom-mobile through the drive thru car wash
Always: I get so frustrated trying to actually get my wheels in the little track that i just put it in revers and hightail it out of there. 

Sometimes: I really want to paint our house
Always: I hate painting and I get overwhelmed and it doesn't happen. 
Anyone wanna come paint for me?!?!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway to win a gorgeous handmade tutu set from Delicate Darlings!! 
The giveaway ends Thursday night!



No comments: