Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just A Quick Announcement...

I finally logged onto blogger on my computer only to see that it has been 2 months since my last post.
Whoops!
We were so busy this holiday season and time has just flown by.
Hopefully I won't be so MIA this year but than again who knows.

I think one of the reasons that it's been hard for me to find something to write about is because every time I open a blank page there has only been one thing on my mind...


The fact that we are having a baby!!!!!!!!!

And a baby boy a that!!!!!!!!!

All I seemed to be able to type is
ohmygoshI'mpregnant. Ican'tbelievewe'regoingtohaveanotherbaby. Iamsonervous. Ihopeeverythingwillbeokthistime. Ithinkwe'regoingtohaveaboy. WhatamIgoingtodowithaboy?Idon'tknowhowtobethemomofaboy. It'saboy.Aboy? Ishegoingtobehealthy?Ican'tebelievewe'rehavinganotherbaby!!!!!

Just been a wee bit scatter-brained over here lately!

I am 21 weeks along and have an estimated due date of May 20, 2013. We couldn't be happier and are looking forward to meeting our little rainbow baby in a little over 4 months. There is a ton I need to catch up on, and since I finally got this out there maybe my mind will be able to actually formulate a post on something other than announcing my pregnancy!

I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!


2 comments:

Tami said...

Awww! That is so, so exciting! Congratulations to you and your sweet family! I can't wait to read more about your precious boy!

Mandy said...

New follower here! Congratulations on your new addition! May is such a great time of the year to have a baby! :)