Thursday, October 6, 2011

One Of Those Days

I'm not a big fan of whiny posts
But I am going to whine.
Feel free to jump ship

Been feeling a little off this week
Maybe it's because I've been trapped inside with a sick baby
Sometimes I feel so disconnected with the world
Don't get me wrong. I love LOVE L.O.V.E. staying home with Ellebelle. LOVE IT
But when an entire week goes by and you haven't seen the light of day or left the house
It can get to you.
I would love to have a group of mom friends that I regularly got together with
Ok, I would take just one mom friend
I thought I had one
but I got tired of being the only one making any effort
That seems to be the story of my life
Friend moves away
I make all the effort to keep the friendship
I get annoyed and step back
Friendship dissolves.
GAHHH
Shoot I would just like people to make any sort of effort
I really don't think anyone understands just how much your life changes when you have a kid
Hence the reason I would like some friends that are in the same stage of life as me
All anyone cares about is the baby. The don't want to see me, just Ellie.
I get it, really I do..she's so cute and cuddly mobile
But momma needs love too.
I am more than the vessel that brought this beautiful being into the world.
We're thinking of switching churches
Ok I really want to but need to make the move
We don't have any friends from church and I think that is REALLY important.
I believe that church is there to fulfill more than just spiritual needs.
Spiritual needs are most important, but we aren't being fed either.
So why stay?
Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine
Did you say Wine? Yes please.
I think I will heat up my pad thai and unWHINEd with some Greys

To end my woe is me I must say
My best friend is amazing.
We go back a good 19-20 years.
I am actually the flake in this friendship.
I am so thankful for her.
And I have two amazing sisters.
Andrea and Raychal are my closest friends.
I don't know what I would do without them.

My brothers are pretty awesome too, but they're boys




And then there is my mom
The most amazing woman ever
I love her so much
She keeps me sane
Wow, I guess I am really blessed to have one true, amazing best friend
and one hell heck of a family.
Whine over.

No comments: