Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Michigan I think that you are a little confused. It is MARCH not MAY. But I won't complain. I am however a little nervous about what you have in store for this summer if you are going to be this hot already. However; thank you for the amazing weather that you are giving us. We are really enjoying spending time outdoors, we just cant wait for the splash park to open!
Dear Jillian Michaels I don't like you. I don't like 30 day shred. Can't I just sit on the couch and watch you work out and end up with a hot bod and killer abs? No?
I will see you on Monday.
Dear Husband How is it we live in the same house and I feel like I haven't seen you all week. I miss you. Can we spend some time together snuggling this weekend??
Dear Ears I know it has been quite the adjustment with all the new noise that we have had this week. Going from one kid to four is a pretty big change.  I told you that you will adjust. Be warned, tt isn't going to be getting any quieter any time soon.
Dear Ellie We are almost out of the croupy woods. I am going to put you in a bubble for the rest of the year so you can't get sick again. Momma wants to go back to the gym. You have been cracking me up with all your crazy dance moves, I think you have more rhythm that I do! Thanks for helping us unpack boxes this week. You are just too sweet.



1 comment:

Tami said...

Ellie looks like such a big girl in that first picture! How are our babies getting so big so fast? I'm glad to hear that she is getting better and you can head back to the gym soon. I know it is no fun being quarantined!