Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sometimes and Always


Sometimes I get really into going to the gym, working out, and eating healthy
Always Something comes up or Ellie ends up getting sick and I have to take a week or two off from going to the gym and lose motivation

Sometimes I want to paint out house
Always I remember what's the point if we want to move anyway

Sometimes I say we need to stop spending money
Always I love.love.LOVE going out to eat

Sometimes I want to stay in bed and sleep all day
Always I remember that I have a 15 month old to get up and play with

Sometimes When Ellie wakes up in the middle of the night I get cranky and can be snippy with Mike
Always try to be nice and always apologize for my crankiness

Sometimes I hate talking on the phone
Always I will send you to voicemail and text you back

Sometimes I get nervous thinking about going into business with my sisters...is this what God wants us to do?
Always I get really excited thinking about it and trust God will close doors if He doesn't want us to invest further

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh I hate leaving people voicemails! I always freak out that I sound like a crazy person! Hahah! I'd much rather either text, or actually talk to them. :P