Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear Husband: Thank you for being so amazing. Especially in the past few weeks. I can't thank you enough for all the things you have done for me, and for taking care of Ellie and letting me sleep in almost every day. You are the best. 

Dear Michigan: We get it, it's summer. You can lighten up with the 100* days. It's almost too hot to go outside. It's really putting a hamper on my summer plans. And enough with the storms. The power outage at the splash pad Thursday really ruined our plans. I didn't appreciate the 45 min drive and the waste of gas. 
Dear Adam: I don't know what you did, but I'm pretty sure if I were Brittney this would have pissed me off even more. 

Dear Ellie: Watching you run around so excited to see all the animals at the petting zoo was so fun! I love seeing your little face light up. But remember, it is a DONkey not a MONkey, I think you were confusing the other children. 


Dear Pop-Ice: You light up my life. Your simple deliciousness never ceases to make me happy. And thank you for being able to keep Ellie distracted enough to stay in the pool and stop screeching. 
Dear God: I am having a really hard time understanding your plan. I don't know why things happened the way they did, but I am trusting that You have something amazing in store for us. Feel free to let me know what that is. 



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

April said...

Your daughter is so adorable! I found your blog via the Friday letters link up. April

itsmekt said...

LOL if i were Britney, I wouldn't be impressed right now, more annoyed.

loved your letters :)