Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthday Week{end}

I celebrated my birthday this weekend

So far my 20's have been pretty monumental.
I got married at 20
Nothing too exciting happened at 21...just was able to order a drinky-drink
Closed on our house on my 22nd birthday (which was apparently my present that year)
Was pregnant at 23 and had my baby shower on my b-day
And am a momma at 24
I don't know how I can top this past year.
Getting my little bundle of joy has been pre-tty amazing! My actual birthday was Sunday but
Friday we went out to dinner with my BFF Andrea and her {newly} fiancé Jason!!!!!!
They {she} got me a new Miche shell.
love.Love.LOVE it!

We went to Champps for dinner then came back to our place for a rousing game of Last Word.

It was hil-ar-ious.
Especially when you add in a few bevies.
We had so much fun.
They hung out til 5:00 in the a.m.
Party Animals!
Saturday we had a lazy day and only ventured out to get some Coldstone and rent Bad Teacher.

Ice Cream: amazing as usual
Bad Teacher: eh not so much. Not as funny as I expected.
Sunday Mike and I played with the babies in the nursery at church then my mom took us to Olive Garden for lunch. Delish.
After a birthday nap I met my friend Amanda for a quick bite.
'Twas a wonderful day!

I am not so excited for the big 2-5 next year.
It's weird to think of myself as a grown up

No comments: