Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Will Carry You

Today has been a hard day.
Fall has been really hard this year.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when I didn't have real worries, and nothing bad ever happened.
There are so many things that I seriously don't understand.
I know that it's not for me to understand, but that doesn't make it any easier.
I especially don't understand why bad things happen to good people.
I know that everything happens for a reason.
Sometimes to teach us a lesson
Or to help us to remember how blessed we are
But why does it have to happen to people I know.
I remember when I was younger thinking how awesome it was going to be when I was pregnant.
And how amazing pregnancy is and how beautiful pregnant women are.
And then I got pregnant and was so terrified that something bad would happen.
And then I had Ellie and was still terrified something would happen.

I've realized that she is God's child and He will take care of her.
I can't spend my life paralyzed by fear that something is going to happen.
I have to trust Him.

I feel like so much has happened this year that really makes me realizes how blessed I am.
I am so grateful for what God has trusted me with.
But I am also heartbroken for those that have experienced loss.
Heart
Broken.
I just wish that there was something that I could do to take all the hurt away.
My heart hurts.
Matthew 11:25-30Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Isaiah 40:18-31Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Revelation 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."




Please continue to pray for Abbey and her husband.

No comments: