Monday, November 7, 2011

Where Did The Weekend Go?

 
It's Monday?
Again?
Already?
What the crap.

I went to a Bridal Show with my BFF Andrea yesterday, and the first thing we saw as we rolled into town was a lady squatting against a building taking a shat on the sidewalk right on the main street.
Welcome to Dearborn.

It's always an adventure.

We got our family pictures this weekend. Thankfully there were no tears from Elliebelle, and no hysterics over having to wear shoes.
WIN
My brother and my niece and nephew were in town this weekend so Saturday we went to my mom's house to hang out with him and my other brother and his fam.
As soon as we got there my mom took off for the grocery store, the boys went to play in the garage and left me with the little munchkins.
It all happened so fast. There were tons of people and then suddenly I was standing alone in the kitchen with a 2 year old and a 4 year old and was responsible for their entertainment and keeping them in one piece.
But that's ok because I love those little squirts so much.

I did get worried that my mom actually followed thru with her threat of running away when she was gone for over an hour. The store is 3 miles away and she went for apples, I thought for sure she wasn't coming back. She did spend 1.5 hours at Phineas and Ferb's magic show that afternoon so I guess she deserved some alone time!
She made up for it by making apple dumplings.


We were there until almost midnight playing Phase 10.
I hate Phase 10.
The game took over 3 hours.
Shoot me.
And because it was daylight savings everyone kept saying "Oh it's still early."
Midnight is not early!
At least we got an extra hour of sleep that night. Cause this momma is CRAN-KAY when I don't get ma sleep.

Now E is in bed and it's time to catch up on some Gossip Girl.
Yes, that's right. I said Gossip Girl.
I love me some Blake Lively and Penn Badgley.



Check out this post by Raven.
Super good and informational.
But be warned: It will change the way you think about food and what you eat.

And she is hilarious.

 



1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

who doesn't love some gossip girl. lol. obsessed. so so glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com