Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I'm Thinking Wednesday

Or Thursday?? Seeing as how I got kicked off the computer so someone could play Call Of Duty last night.

So many people are freaking out about the Duggars announcement that they are expecting another child.

Get over it.
How many kids someone does or doesn't have isn't anyone's business.
They obviously know the risks of another pregnancy and it's their decision to have another.
I am so glad that there is a family on TV glorifying God and being a good example.
My prayer is that I can be a soft-spoken, tender-hearted, God fearing woman just like Michelle Duggar.
She is so sweet.
So back off and go back to worrying about Occupy Wall Street.

I can't believe that there is a little over a month until my little Elliebelle is 1. I have so much to do for her party and I can't stop procrastinating. I think it is because I don't want to believe how big she's getting.
If we don't celebrate her birthday she will stay my little baby forever right?

I can't wait for Black Friday. Target opens at midnight and my and my sisters are going to run that place.
I just need the dang ADs to come out so that I can map out my attack.

I am shocked that we haven't had any snow yet, but that's all supposed to change with today's forecast. Thank God for garages and automatic car starters. I hate driving in the snow. Gives me an anxiety attack. I almost had to sleep in my car one night because I had a panic attack and couldn't make it up this hill...I was less than a mile from my house. I will bail on plans with you in a millisecond if I see flakes of that white crap. Don't take it personal.


No comments: