Sunday, July 3, 2011

Water Baby


We had such a good day yesterday! E loved the water. I think I have myself a little swimmer! So the plan is to go to the pool every hot day as much as possible this summer! We go on our family vacation in a few weeks and it is on the lake so we'll be in the water every day! I am so excited I can't wait!

So overall my hopes for yesterday
Ellie's bathing suit: FAIL
Swim Diapers: FAIL
Loving the water: SUCCESS



Seeing as how both of her suits were too big I HAD to order this little number off the Internet (because apparently babies under 6-9 months don't go swimming so there are no little suits in the stores?!?!)
darn

A little snugglin before bed



3 comments:

Jenna said...

Found you through Jenna's Journey. My cousin's daughter is also named Eleanor, and Ellie for short. Very cute!

Traci said...

That bathing suit it so cute, I love it!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Stopping by from Jenna's.

That's such a stinkin' cute bathing suit you ordered. Have you got it yet? I can't wait to see pictures of Ellie in it!