Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Ellie!

12*15*11
You are one!!!
I can't believe how fast time flies. I feel like we were just heading to the hospital not even knowing I was in labor. This past year has been amazing. There have been plenty of trying times, but having you has been a pure joy. I can't wait to see what our future holds and I am excited to watch you grow and see your personality take shape. You are such a sweet little girl and I love all the time that I am able to spend with you. Your daddy works so hard to provide for us and to make sure that I am able to stay home with you.
Ellie-belle you are our pride and joy and we love you so much!!!
This month:
*You weigh 20 lbs
*You have four sippy cups a day and three meals
*You are in a size 2 diaper
*You wear size 9 month-12 month clothes
*You sleep from 8:00 until around 8:00 or so
*You take two naps a day. In the morning you sleep around two hours and the afternoon nap is hit or miss. I think we might have to switch to one nap a day soon


You are walking like crazy!!! I rarely ever see you crawl anymore.
You get into everything. You've gotten yourself stuck a few times with this new found ability.
Your favorite thing to do is to get into the kitchen drawer with all the towels and pull them all out.
Or playing in the Tupperware cupboard.
You love opening and closing all the cupboards.


You babble constantly. It cracks me up. You will have a whole conversation with me in your own little language, I love it.
You've started scrunching up your nose when you smile and it is the cutest thing e.v.e.r.
We had your birthday party this month and had so much fun with all of our family.
You got so many toys and some adorable new outfits.


This past year has been quite the ride! It has been so amazing watching you grow and change.
I can't believe you used to be my little baby and now you are my mobile toddler. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you and all the hopes and dreams I have for your future. You are such an amazing, smart, sweet, love able, beautiful little girl and I am so blessed that God chose me to be your mother.
I love you so much Eleanor Ruth.


















2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

I love all the pictures! Happy birthday, Ellie! I hope she had a wonderful day!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ellie!