Monday, June 20, 2011

I hate Mondays

Today was one of those days.

I didn't want to get out of bed.

I slept like crap last night.

Ellie woke up at 6:30 instead of 7:30.

Mike annoyed me last night and of course I was still annoyed this morning.

Getting her to nurse is like fighting with...well a 6 month old who is afraid she might miss out on something if she sits still...

Getting her to sleep is even worse.

We actually had a good nap snuggled in our bed. After 30 min of trying to get her to CIO

We ran some errands and she was such a peach but she fell asleep for a little cat-nap in the car on the way home from the mall which totally screwed up her nap schedule.

We got home and from 3:30-5:30 was constant crying/fussing/screaming/ because she was tired and wouldn't take a nap.

Needless to say at 5:31 I popped in a bottle and she is <hopefully> down till morning.

Worst of all I started a low-carb diet and all I want is some *effing* chocolate.

I WILL be going to bed early tonight because I am definitely wearing my cranky pants and I have a feeling she will decide to get up at 6:30...or earlier...again tomorrow. I will die.

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

I am so sorry you had such a terrible day! :( I hope today was better. My daughter hasn't slept through the night since she was nine months old (she's 2 now!), so I feel ya, girl! Really. Sleep is so precious when you are a momma, and there were days when I would just break down crying from being so tired! Hang in there, girl! I'm sure your doing great! And honey, if I were you, I'd just have that chocolate! I could not survive motherhood without my Hagen Daas Dark Chocolate ice cream bars! :) *big hug*