Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cheesecake

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a women's conference. And I am Oh so excited! Beth Moore-is the best.
THE BEST!!

Were going to Columbus and I frantically searched found out that there are two.TWO.T-W-O Cheesecake Factories within 20 min of the conference. Yes, I did mapquest them.. I am so excited! There aren't any around here and it is one of the most amazing restaurants.
EVER.
I'm not quite sure what I will order...


Ceaser salad/personal pizza lunch portion with Adam's peanut butter cup fudge ripple cheesecake for dessert.
If we don't go there I will die.D-I-E.DIE.
Beth Moore+Cheesecake Factory make it worth driving through Ohio. YUCK :)

Lesson for today: Don't watch Criminal Minds while you are home alone and doing laundry in a dark basement. EEK!! Quite certain I will be having nightmares tonight.  
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't forget to Pray for Abbey

No comments: