Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Thinking Wednesday


*I can't believe E is almost 8 months old!! Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was doing kick-counts and now I'm counting bottles...

My wonderful sister got me this onesie! 
*I can't wait to get my hands on Lucy again so I can smooch her

*I am so thankful that the temperatures have dropped some. 70* makes me happy!
*I am so excited for the Womens Retreat this weekend with the ladies from my church.
*Spin class sucks. It is so much easier to stay in shape than it is to get back in shape. I am going to tattoo this on my face....ok maybe I'll just write it on the fridge...or mirror.
*I'm SO happy that Mike has a better work schedule for the next 3 weeks!!!! I<heart>summer semester.
*I need to really try to grasp how great God is. And that He loves me. ME. I cannot understand.
*Most importantly, patience is a virtue.


***Don't forget to pray for Abbey***

No comments: