Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh Wednesday

Sleep Progress Day 3:
Nap times went really well again today. Ellie was playing under her activity center and rolled over onto her belly and next thing I know those eyes are closed and she was out like a light! No fussing and no encouragement from me needed. ahhhh-mazing :) Nighttime went pretty well too, I put her down semi-awake and haven't heard a peep. I'm sure now that I said that she'll start wailing...


Ellie did really well at church tonight. She still ended up crying towards the end because she was hungry, but hey can you blame her? I feel like my little girl is changing so much! Tomorrow she'll be spending some time with her Auntie in the morning while I go to and appointment and then Grandma will be coming over to watch her while I go to my Bible study. It's going to be a big day for the little miss! Today I decided to join up with Weight Watchers online. Doing it on my own wasn't cutting it and I'm really ready to drop some major lbs. I like to see results fast and I think I'm going to need a little patience when it comes to this. UGH. This weekend Mike is going to a motorcycle class to get his license...lame...so I'm going to be alone all weekend :( At least next week is break between the semesters to he'll be home in the afternoon every day. Gotta love 8 hour work days! Annnnnnnnd my girlfriend Amanda that lives up north is coming home and I'm going to get to spend some time hanging out with her. I am SOOOOOO stinkin excited, I miss this girl like CRAZY! I have a feeling that next week is going to be a good one!

*So I end with this...a Weight Watchers tip...and this one is from my very own brain!
When I eat any sweets, like ice cream for example I use a small...I mean tiny...bowl and a baby spoon. It makes it look like I have a giant helping and the small bites make my brain realize that I am satisfied when I am finished. After all your brain really only registers pleasure for first two bites of something.*

No comments: