Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Since Mike isn't sitting next to me on the couch telling me why I am thankful for him I guess He will be me person of the week :)

My Husband Mike:
-He gave me our beautiful daughter :)
-He is an amazing Dad
-He STILL, after 4 1/2 months, gets up at night with Ellie. WOW. That in-and-of-itself is AH-MAY-ZING! I don't know what I would do without him because...well...this mama needs her sleep!
-He is always so willing to help with E and is such a hands on father, I am so thankful for that. E is one lucky little lady!
-He is always the first to help anyone out anytime they need anything
-He puts in long hours to provide for our family
-He works hard so that I can stay home with Ellie
-He is extremely loyal; friends and family can always count on him
-He is honest and trustworthy
-He is a great handyman and can fix anything with our cars
-He is always there as a listening ear and like a man always wants to fix my problems :)
After 3 years of marriage and almost 10 (EEEEK!!!!) years of being together I love you more and more every day. We have had our UPS.and.DOWNS but I am so thankful to have you in my life. I know that we can make it through anything. Thank you for always sticking by my side and being an amazing man. You are such a great dad, seeing you with Ellie warms my soul. Thank you for being such an amazing man and I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future!



p.s. For my records an Ellie sleep update...still going strong. Went down for bed easy last night and only was up around 2:30 and 6:30 to eat. Still doing really well with naps....now we just have to show her it is A-OK to fall asleep and get back to sleep without her paci! Lets hope she goes down well for Grandma tonight!

No comments: