Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cousins Are The Best

My family is pretty amazing. My siblings are definitely my best friends. My mom is one of five so I have a ton of cousins, there are 18 of us to be exact. And she and her siblings were lucky generous enough to plan their pregnancies so that we all have at least one cousin who is our age.
(Except for the last few....they had to fend for themselves.)
 Every year we all went on vacation together at Gull Lake Ministries and we owned the youth group!
We could play a mean game of nuk'em.
My Cousin Rachel was my best friend growing up. She is gorgeous. Inside and out. Sweetest most bubbly person I know.
....I told you....

When we were younger Every one would always ask us if we were sisters and we would just giggle. We always had the best time when we hung out and had some of the most hilarious inside jokes. I love that girl!
We're pretty different and had our fair share of squabbles when we were little but that didn't keep us apart. She was my maid of honor when I got married and I was so honored that she stood next to me.


Having such an amazing relationship with my cousins makes me want that for my kids. Which is why I am so happy that my siblings and I are all having babies that are close in age!!! My niece is 5, my nephew is 2 and their newest little nugget is 6 weeks. My mini is 9 months and my sister is due Oct 1 with their first!!!
I mentioned we were going to the zoo last weekend and here are some cute cousin pics.

The infamous fountain that sparks a never ending debate of what two animals are standing under the water. 

This past week I spent a few days at my sister's house to help her out with the little one's since she had a baby not too long ago, and Lord knows us mama's need a break now and then!!! Ellie loved playing with her cousins and her and Jackson are best buds.


"You better check yourself"
Sharing is caring.  
What are you doing back there? You better back up off me!
I am so thankful that I have a close family and we can depend on each other no matter what is going on or time it is; because at the end of the day blood is thicker than water and family is all you've got.

I am so excited to watch our kids grow up together and I pray they come to have amazing relationships with each other like the ones I have with my cousins.



Don't forget my contest to win a digital scrapbooking kit from My Memories
for F.R.E.E.

SAY WHAT?!?!

Contest ends tomorrow night at midnight.
Times a tickin'

No comments: