Friday, September 16, 2011

SUYL Bible Studies

This Friday over at Kelly's Korner she's doing a Show Us Your Life about your favorite Bible studies/Devotions.
Let me introduce you to Beth Moore


I just love her!
She has a heart for womens ministry and is such a woman of God. She definitely knows her Scripture.
One of her gifts is bringing Biblical characters to life. I am dying to do her Esther study.

I have done two of her Bible Studies, Stepping Up and Believing God.


One of my favorite things about her studies is that they (all the ones I know of) are meant to be done as a group. Stepping up: Psalms of Ascent was the first Bible study that the recently formed women's minisrty (Sisters in Spirit) at my church did. It was such a great way to bring us all together. I now have relationships with women at my church that I never even knew before.

The studies that I have done are amazing. I recently went back through the Stepping Up workbook, and it was just as great as the first time. She tells it like it is and isn't afraid to talk about the hard stuff.

Just this August I went to one of her Womens Conferences with some women from our church. It was incredible!!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a F.R.E.E. digital scrapbooking software kit from My Memories.

...It's so simple...
yet so amazing!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Just stopped over from Kelly's blog. Your little Ellie is precious!

That's Life said...

My small group just suggested Stepping Up! Glad you liked it, hopefully we will too. :)

I stopped in from Kelly's Korner. I love your blog layout and designs. SO CUTE! Have a great weekend!