Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Plans

I can't believe that next Saturday is O.C.T.O.B.E.R!!! But I'm not complaining because October is by far the best month e.v.e.r.
It's insane how fast September has gone by. It's going to be Christmas before we know it
...eeek...
It is very important that I inform you that my birthday is exactly a month away.
So you have adequate time to get me a present.
:)

Tomorrow I am doing some cleaning around the house and we are FINALLY going to hang some decorations on the walls. I'm sick of feeling like I'm living in purgatory just waiting for my life to start.
We want to move next year so I kept thinking what's the point in painting or putting holes in the wall but darn it I'm ready to make this house into a home.




And then the hubs and I are going to the golf dome so he teach me how to hit golf balls so we can go golfing together next summer.
...I'm not so sure...
I hate put-put so I can only imagine how I will feel about golf-but for him I will do this.

Wish me luck-hopefully we will both make it out alive!!!



I'm sure this will be us




No comments: