Thursday, September 29, 2011

Business Smarts

It is seriously one of those weeks.
You know
One of those weeks where weird stuff keeps happening to you
or you keep seeing weird stuff.
Like this weirdo yesterday at the gym.

I saw this business yesterday on the way home from the gym and thought I was for sure seeing things

So today on the way home I paid attention to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me
::They weren't::

Did someone really do that intentionally???
Servicing group???
Pretty sure I don't want a part of whatever business they are involved with.
and I def don't want their "Services".
Whoever told them that was a good business name should be fired.
Or maybe they are a marketing genius.
Either way they can keep their STD's to themselves!

Have you ever seen anything like this that made you do a double take?!?!


No comments: