Friday, May 13, 2011

I love Fridays!

The past two days have been great! Ellie is a new baby on Prevacid, it is so amazing! I'm so glad that she is feeling better. I hate not knowing whats wrong :( I just hope that this fixes the problem for good! Annnnnd I'm sure you are all dying to know that she went to the bathroom today....TWO TIMES! That hasn't happened since before she was 5 weeks old! Could it be....can I finally add dairy back to my diet??? I am way too scared to try at this point, why mess with a good thing!

I was able to get out of the house yesterday and today to run some errands with Ellie. She did so good. I stopped by my old job and she even let some of my friends hold her, which is a HUGE improvement from the SCREAMING she did last time I stopped by! It was so nice to get out of the house, I hope things continue on this way!

Today Mike and I did some spring cleaning. I've been itching to get things in order. We've lived in our house for over a year and a half now. I mean come on I think it's time to start putting things on the walls and get rid of stuff we haven't been using. A friend of ours is going to watch Ellie tomorrow morning/afternoon so we'll finish up cleaning and hopefully...if we get done in time..sneak off and go see a movie. I'm sure Mike will stay up all night cleaning so we can go see Fast Five or whatever it's called. haha!

But as for tonight I have some secret plans to finish up ;) and then I just want to re-lax with my man! Hope you're having a good start to the weekend!

No comments: