Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm going to start out with a few random thoughts. A. I CAN NOT wait for my cloth diaper sprayer to get here in the mail because this whole rinsing off diapers in the toilet thing is for.the.birds. B. Don't get me wrong, I love spring and warm weather and all but I do not like the creepy crawlers that come with it. Or the spiders. I just found like 5 spider bites on my back that I got while sleeping last night and needless to say I am UNamused. I think we're going to have to move because these things CREEP.ME.OUT!!!!!!!!
C. I know this makes me a horrible person and all, but I hate Sundays. I love Church and I love the Lords day, but it means tomorrow is Monday and I hate Monday's even more than I hate Sundays because it means that Mike goes to work and it starts another long week.

So this morning I let Mike sleep in and I got up with the mini. She's currently entertaining herself under her play-mat and it just so stinkin cute! Her toothless grins and spit raspberries melt my heart! Over all other than a mini breakdown...on my part not Ellie's...yesterday this has been a great weekend. Friday night I went out with my best friend Andrea for some much needed girl time. We have been best friends pretty much since kindergarten and I am so grateful for her! I can't remember the last time I hung out with her solo. Sans the man or the baby. It was so much fun and definitely something that we need to do way more often! Yesterday we just hung out around the house and relaxed. We rented The Roommate and The Mechanic and ordered some pizza. I've been eating some dairy here and there because it doesn't seem to affect Ellie anymore HALLELUJAH and it was nice to actually be able to eat the cheese on my pizza haha! The Roommate=Creeeeee-py! I don't know if I will ever look at Leighten Meester the same way! It was still a good movie and about the closest I have come to a scary movie since I got pregnant and had to quit cold turkey becuase of the crazy hormone induced dreams! But The Mechanic ummm YUM! Jason Statham is DEEEE-LICIOUS! I love all most of his movies; Crank 2 was messed up. I swear the person who came up with that movie was on LSD. However The Transporter series is amazing, that is one of my favorites.

Today's schedule starts with church, hopefully includes a nap, and ends with Mike fixing my brothers brakes. Gotta love being married to a man who can fix pretty much anything when it comes to cars, now if only I could get a weekend with him ALL to myself!!!

What did you do this weekend?

No comments: