Friday, June 17, 2011

Night Off

We just dropped off the Mini at Mike's moms house for the night...

This is her first overnight stay away from us...

I'm not gonna lie...I miss her.

I think it's cause I know I won't see her until tomorrow. I know that she will be fine, and my MIL will take good care of her, it's just the strangest feeling not to have her here with me.
 Is it weird that I cried after we pulled out of the driveway?

So mom and dad have the night off and we are going out for dinner and some draaanks with some good friends. I'm excited to get out of the house with Mike and spend some time together. I'm also super excited to spend some time with my best and her bf, it's been way too long...since October, pre-baby, I think. I am also really excited to wear a real bra. And I don't have to plan my outfit according to what is easiest to nurse in. I can wear a necklace and earrings without worrying they will be pulled or chewed on. I'm overwhelmed with the possibilities.

 So tonight I am going to try to not miss my mini too terribly and enjoy some free time. But I can't wait to smooch those cheeks when we pick her up tomorrow!

Thanks for watching little E for us Mom!

No comments: